BeneHeart D6, a professional biphasic defibrillator-monitor, meets the requirements of medical professionals in hospitals and clinics worldwide. The compact, durable, and ergonomic design of D6 makes it suitable for emergency use. Proven technologies ensure a robust unit, ready to be used in different environments. With different operation modes (manual defibrillation, AED, pacer, and monitoring mode) you are in control of any situation.
- 4-in-1 design including: Monitoring, Manual Defib, AED, and Pacer.
- All necessary optional Vital Sign monitoring functions integrated, making it convenient for emergency use without the additional need for a separate patient monitor.
- Large and vivid display with 4 waveforms to ensure easy viewing of ECG and vital signs.
- Compact design: easy to carry and easy to operate.
- Defibrillation, synchronised cardioversion and AED with Biphasic technology.
- Up to 360J escalating dose energy to maximize defibrillation success.
- Powerful power capacity with batteries to support continuous long time monitoring and shocks during transport without external power supply.
- Powerful data storage, no worries about losing information.
If you need further information or a formal quote. Please leave a message in the Contact Us below or call 1300 859 767