What comes in the package?
1 x BeneHeart R12 ECG Machine
1 x 12 lead ECG cable , clips and adult electrodes
1 x Thermal Paper A4 Size 150p
BeneHeart R12 Trolley
The Mindray BeneHeart R12 is a 12-lead, resting ECG machine with an 8-inch color TFT display, characterized by its user-friendly operator interface. The ECG print-out can be printed using the integrated thermal printer, but it is also possible to export the data to a PC or directly to an external printer. For this reason, the Mindray BeneHeart R12 is delivered with various USB connections.
The Mindray BeneHeart R12 is equipped with the world-renowned Glasgow, 12-lead analysis system that evaluates the ECG data according to age, gender and ethnic background. In the case of critical values, one of the six warning signals enables treatment to be quickly implemented.
If necessary, the ECG can be recorded without entering all patient data, beforehand. This allows for automated re-analysis, which is always carried out when relevant patient data (e.g. gender or age) is changed or entered for the first time.
Price GST free.
- A 12-lead resting ECG machine
- 8" Colour TFT backlit LCD display (touch screen)
- With integrated thermal printer (prints in A4 format)
- PDF export via USB as a 12-lead printout
- Internal memory for approx. 800 ECG's
- ECG's can be saved on a USB stick and transferred to a PC
- With lithium-ion battery (3.5 hours battery life or approx. 400 ECG printouts on one battery charge)
- Includes measurement and interpretation function
- User-friendly operator interface
- Modern soft-touch hotkeys
- Standard keyboard for entering patient data
- Patient data can be called up from the working list
- Special cable design prevents the cable from wrapping and twisting
- Full print preview directly on the display
- With ECG analysis (world-renowned, Glasgow 12-lead analysis system)
- Automatic diagnosis with V4R electrode placing (ideal for paediatric)
- Automated new analysis after changing patient demographics, enables quick production of ECG printouts (patient information can also be entered later)
- Digital pacemaker recognition
- Very quick prep time (7-second startup time)
- Paperless workflow possible
- Very light (4.9kg)
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 36.5 x 30.5 cm (H x W x D)