Mindray PM 60 fingertip pulse oximeter is used to measure the oxygen content of the blood. This device can tell you how well oxygen is delivered throughout your body particularly to the extremities that are too far down from the heart.
By clipping the pulse oximeter to your finger, you can determine the oxygen saturation of your blood. The device uses light to take its measurements, an entirely painless process. Findings can then tell you whether you have an oxygen deficiency in your blood. Doctors can also use this information to make sound decisions about required medical treatments.
The Mindray PM60 is a handheld, miniature, a lightweight device capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. You determine the capabilities and performance, depending on the operational mode you choose.
Parts of Mindray PM60 Handheld Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
For simple vital signs checks, the spot-check mode offers basic functions including auto-assign of patient IDs, alarm suppression state, and auto-standby and power-off features.
For longer-term monitoring, the continuous mode offers manual entry of unique patient IDs, alarm management, and pleth waveform display.
If pulse oximetry varies from day to day, or perhaps hour to hour, PM-60 is ideal as your device of choice.
Features of Mindray PM-60 Pulse Oximeter
( 512F Adult Sensor and charger Included)
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Performs SpO2 and pulse rate measurement in either spot-check or continuous mode
- High resolution 2.4” color LCD prominently displays SpO2 and pulse rate readings
- Variable screen brightness allows you to alter the intensity of the LCD and conserve battery power
- Adjustable visual and audible alarms: you can choose whether to show SpO2 and pulse rate alarm limits on the LCD
- Two selectable working modes
- Spot check and continuous monitoring
- In continuous mode, memory supports storage of 96 hours of trended data for a single patient
- In spot-check mode, memory supports storage of 4,000 sets of data for a maximum of 99 patient IDs
- Export real-time patient data to a PC using infrared technology
- Choose from either lithium-ion or AA alkaline batteries depending on your run-time needs
- Batteries to support up to 36 hours of continuous use
- Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-shutdown mode assist in conserving battery power
- Model available with charger included
- Protective cover and carry cases available (AE1657 - AE1659)
- Measurement range: 0~100% ±2% (70~100%)
- Resolution: 1% Alarm range: 50~100%
- Refreshing rate: 1 s
- Averaging time: 7 s (sensitivity set HIGH), 9 s (sensitivity set MED), 11 s (sensitivity set LOW)
- Range: 18~300 bpm (±3 bpm non-motion), (±5 bpm motion)
- Alarm range: 18~300 bpm
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Refreshing rate: 1 s
- Averaging time: same as SpO2
- Type of protection: Class II with internal electric power supply
- Degree of protection: BF (defibrillation proof)
- Protection against ingress of liquid: IPX 2