Mindray BeneHeart R3 Electrocardiograph
*12 lead ECG cable, AHA, F4 banana plugs
*Folding thermal printing paper (80mm*14m)
- 3/5/12 lead ECG
- Uses the Glasgow ECG analysis algorithm
- 5” high-resolution colour display
- Automatic pacemaker detection
- Weighs only 1.2kg for easy portability
- Paper-saving features include preview option, re-analysis and pdf report output over a network
- ECG paper unfolds onto the writing pad to make documentation quick and easy
- XML reports can be downloaded to external storage
- Stores up to 800 ECG reports on the internal memory
- Connect to an external printer to capture reports on full A4
- Li-ion battery with 6 hours of continuous operation
- Optional Wi-Fi
- Optional roll stand and carry bag
Price ex GST
Mindray BeneHeart R3 utilizes the University of Glasgow ECG analysis algorithm, one of the world-leading resting ECG interpretations with 40 years of history.
The Glasgow algorithm is the first to be based on specific variables, including age, gender, race, medication, and class in order to maximize the accuracy of the ECG interpretation.
On the report, a headline may highlight one of several “critical value warnings” to alert medical attendants of findings that need immediate attention.